Cashless Catering/ Online e-payments for school meals
The school has upgraded our Cashless Catering System which now includes an on-line payment facility, iPayImpact, which will reduce the need for pupils to bring cash to school.
Each child will have an individual account and once registered you will be able to start making payments via iPayImpact from 25th November 2019.
In order to use the iPayimpact web site you will need to register by following the instructions below:
- If not previously registered on the site. Go to https://www.ipayimpact.co.uk
- Click on the Register button
- Enter the Child Account Ref of your child.
- Username – enter a username that you will remember. This will be required each time that you login to your account
- Email – enter a valid email address
- Confirm Email – must be the same email address as entered in the previous box
- Password – enter a password
- Confirm Password – must be the same password as entered in the previous box
- Maths Test – please insert your answer
- Agree to Terms – Please tick this box. You can view the terms as required.
- An email will be sent to your email account. ACTIVATE your account by clicking on the link provided in the email. This will allow you to Login using the credentials you entered during the registration process.
- LOGIN to your account
- Update your profile (personal information) and please save
If you have other children at this school or other schools and you have received a similar letter to this, you can link them to your new parental account:
- LOGIN to your account
- Click on the Child Accounts tab
- Click the Link a New Child Account button
- Enter the Child Account Ref for the child – see this letter or other similar letter
- Click Find School and Account – select the school from the list (if offered)
- Click the Link Account button
MAKING A PAYMENT
- From your Home Page – simply click on Add to Basket
- You can amend the amounts you wish to pay
- Proceed to Checkout
You will receive an email receipt of your payment once it has been authorised.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS: If your child is entitled to free school meals, their account will be automatically credited with the allowance (currently £2.80 per day) on a daily basis. If your child needs to ‘top-up’ this amount, you will need to ‘credit’ their account in any of the two ways described above. The new cashless catering solution ensures anonymity for your child.