Transfer Information for Admission to Year 8 September 2024
SEAG (Schools’ Entrance Assessment Group) Assessment
Transfer to Post Primary Education 2024
- Admissions Criteria will be published by 11th January 2024 and on our website
- Special Circumstances and Special Provisions guidelines for Parents/Guardians and relevant forms are available on request from our school. (Please note that these should not be submitted to individual schools but uploaded via the EA portal) Please email email@example.com to request the guidelines and relevant form.
- EA portal will be open from 30th January until 22nd February 2024
Sharing Entrance Assessment outcomes with Primary schools (from 27th January 2024)
SEAG can confirm that it intends to share pupil Entrance Assessment outcomes with primary schools.
Withdrawing parental consent to share Entrance Assessment outcomes with the Primary School
When registering, each parent gave consent for their child’s outcomes to be shared with the primary school. If, any parent would now prefer that their child’s outcomes are not shared with the primary school the parent must, by 18th January 2024, take the following steps:
1) Log on to your dashboard;
2) Scroll down to “Ask a Question” and click on that;
3) Send SEAG a message with the subject “Don’t share SEAG Outcomes”
4) Request that your child’s outcomes are not shared with the primary school and give the full name of the primary school.
(NB please do not use firstname.lastname@example.org for these requests)