We are excited to launch our brand new virtual work experience programme, featuring videos, presentations, activities and live Q&A sessions.
Students can access the resources in their own time and as often as they like. We have put together a course that students can follow in order to receive a Certificate of Completion upon passing a multiple-choice quiz. However students don’t have to follow the course and can browse the resources in the Hub based on their own area(s) of interest.
The Almac Work Experience hub provides a virtual environment for students to learn about the day to day life of working at Almac. Register to access a full library of resources related to your area of interest, including:
· Get to know Almac – what we do and possible career paths
· Learn about the day-to-day lives of Almac staff and the qualifications and skills required for their roles
· Attend live Q&A’s with Almac staff
· Discover key transferable skills required for a successful career
· Online course and certificate on completion
Almac’s virtual work experience hub has been designed for 15 to 18 year old students who are keen to learn about careers in the pharmaceutical industry.