Apprentice Electrician – CDE Global Ltd.
Working with a hands-on approach, you will get to undertake an apprenticeship as an Electrician studying alongside working in our Factory gaining valuable knowledge and experience. Completion of this course will lead to a nationally recognised qualification and accreditation.
Please note, this job description is not exhaustive as other duties may be required to fulfil the requirements of the role.
• Gain hands on operational experience by assisting our Electricians on CDE projects in our factory.
• Carry out other reasonable requests made by the line manager to support departmental or company objectives.
• Read and understand drawings and instructions and follow these drawings to
electrically wire our projects.
• Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
• Follow a sequence or step -by-step process to assembly our CDE Electrical components.
• Learn to safely and effectively operate our hand tools to complete projects effectively.
• Learn to track and identify Site Materials and ensure all Site Material are accounted for.
• Work as a team to find, present faults and concerns in electrical projects.
• To carry out all work and activities in a safe and responsible manner, paying particular attention to standards of cleanliness and tidiness.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.
Closing date: Tue 28 February 2023