Apprentice Network Engineer Opportunity– Openreach Northern Ireland
Apprentice Network Engineer Opportunity– Openreach Northern Ireland (IT Software, Web & Telecoms Professional Level 3)
What you’ll be doing
Network Engineers perform a vital role in our communities providing the latest broadband technologies that keep families in touch, ensure businesses continue working and help kids learn and play.
Our Network Engineers come from diverse backgrounds with varied experiences and are all passionate about delivering great customer service.
If you have an ability to connect with people, like fixing problems and want to make a difference, then we want you to apply.
Don’t be put off from applying because you haven’t done something similar before – we have the best training in the business to equip you with the new skills you need.
About the apprenticeship you’ll study for.
As a Network Engineer for Openreach in Northern Ireland, you’ll study for a Level 3 apprenticeship in IT Software, Web & Telecoms. If you complete the course successfully, you’ll receive Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals and a Level 3 Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
- This apprenticeship is an 18 month structured programme designed to develop the skills that you need to excel.
- You’ll spend a minimum of 20% of your time learning and studying. You’ll need to complete one “study work” day a week.
- You’ll need to achieve (or be on course to achieve) a minimum of 4 GCSEs at grades 4-9 (C or above) including English Language and Maths. You’ll also need a full driving licence with no more than six points and be able to meet our safety requirements by showing you can recognise a range of colours.
- Equivalent qualifications are accepted.
- Northern Ireland and Belfast