Apprentice Technicians – The Donnelly Group
The Donnelly Group is currently recruiting for its annual intake of Apprentice Technicians seeking to establish a career in the Motor industry. With locations across Northern Ireland, we are ready for you to join our team and drive your career forward.
About the role
Join our apprentice scheme and you will get the opportunity to obtain a third level qualification, enhancing your career prospects. With a team of experienced mentors and on the job training while you earn, our apprenticeship programme offers job security and a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your long term career with Donnelly Group.
Essential skills required:
- Able to demonstrate effective communication and team-working ability;
- Demonstrate good problem solving techniques and methodical approach to tasks;
- Must have desire to succeed in a career within the Motor Industry;
- Have signed up and have been accepted into a College/Training Provider.
Application for Level 2 and the Level 3 Apprenticeships are welcomed by The Donnelly Group. As part of your Apprenticeship we will support your progression from Level 2 (equivalent to GCSE) through Level 3 (equivalent to A-Level) and on to higher apprenticeships at Levels 5 to 8.
We will offer you a fantastic rewards and benefits package:
- Competitive and above average wages
- Tools Assistance Programme
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Discount on Aftersales services
- Donnelly Group Charity Foundation volunteer day
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthshield (Health Scheme, with perks & discounts)
- Member of the Diamond Club at Kingsbridge Hospital
Choose a career with us for a dynamic and rewarding career in Northern Ireland’s largest independent and fastest growing motor retailers.
Donnelly Group is an equal opportunites employer
The company reserves the right to expand the short listing criteria to facilitate the short listing process
Closing Date: 31 May 2022