Apprenticeship Engineering Opportunities at Naturelle Consumer Products Ltd.
Due to construction of an additional facility, Naturelle currently have positions available for Apprenticeship Engineers who are looking for a career in manufacturing of medical device and pharmaceutical products. At Naturelle you will have access to a range of modern and technically automated equipment. Successful applicants will be given the opportunity to practice what you learn. This apprenticeship programme will provide you with the right level of training and support to enable you to become a multi-skilled mechanical engineer, over a four-year programme, studying locally at South West College.
Qualifications / Experience:
A good academic background. Grades A-C in GCSE Maths & English or equivalent in Functional Skills.
Key duties include:
- Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance, ensuring that production downtime is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Assist in projects with new machinery/equipment installation and provide technical assistance to other departments when needed.
- Identifying key maintenance issues and assist with continuous improvements.
- 9.5 hr shift pattern with excellent work life balance and flexibility.
- 1st shift pattern is 4.5 day working week. 2nd shift pattern is 4 nights per week with a Friday, Saturday and Sunday night off (no weekend work).
- Competitive salary and set holidays.
The closing date is Friday 18th June. If anyone is interested in applying, please email : email@example.com for further details.