Apprenticeship Week 26 – 30 April – PwC
PWC – Meet The Apprentice Event
PWC are hosting a ‘Meet the Apprentice’ event as part of the NI Apprenticeship Week on Thursday 29 April from 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
- This event is for students to learn more about PWC’s School and College Leaver programmes, Higher Level Apprenticeship programmes and the Flying Start Degree Programme
- You’ll get the chance to hear from current PWC apprentices on these programmes, ask them any questions you have, and learn more about the application process
- This event is open to all students currently in Year 13 and Year 14, teachers, parents and carers
You can register to attend at the PWC website.
PWC teacher and parent information event
To celebrate Northern Ireland Apprenticeship Week, PWC is hosting an information session for teachers, career advisors and parents on Monday 26 April 2021 from 4.15 pm to 5.00pm. The event will:
- inform teachers and career’s advisors on PwC, apprenticeship opportunities for students and the PwC application process
- kick off a great week of virtual events for students, teachers and parents to get involved with
- allow attendees to hear about school and college leaver opportunities, upcoming events and the recruitment process
- allow you to hear from a business leader in PwC Operate, and will have the opportunity to ask the NI Student Recruitment team any questions you may have
You can register to attend at the PWC website.(external link opens in a new window / tab)