Attention Aspiring Student Nurses and Midwives! Interview Skills Preparation for Uni
- Posted by Fearghal Quinn
- Posted in Careers Blog
Our Interview Skills Preparation Course for students interested in applying to Nursing and Midwifery thoroughly prepares university applicants for their upcoming interviews by equipping them with the required skills, knowledge, technique and practice time needed to excel, giving them the best chance of being accepted onto their desired course.
Available Course Dates: 8th January 2022 19th February 2022
Time: 9:30am – 2:30pm
Price: £114.00 (Including VAT)
Delivery: Webinar via Zoom
- To provide students with high-quality knowledge and practical experience in order to effectively prepare for a nursing or midwifery interview.
- Discuss how to structure and deliver strong answers.
- Identify how to use each question as an opportunity to promote your skills and experience.
- Identify important interview techniques and outline good personal attributes and body language.
- Discuss nursing and midwifery as a career.
- Demonstrate role plays scenarios and group discussions.
- Discuss the importance of hot topics such as work experience, The NHS, and ethics.
GET 10% OFF BY USING THE CODE CAREER10 AT CHECKOUT