Competition to win £50
- Posted by Fearghal Quinn
- Posted in School News
New Website Marks new Era
Mr A McConnell was appointed as the new Principal of Omagh CBS at the beginning of April and he is keen to improve communication links with all members of the CBS community. As part of this initiative the school has created a new website that gives parents and pupils access to useful and current information about the school. New editions to the website include departmental pages which outline what pupils will study in each subject area and how they will be assessed. An extra-curricular section that will identify when each activity is on and keep you up to date with how the various sporting teams are performing across their competitions. In order to make the site more student friendly a ‘Student Zone’ has been added which provides information on areas such as careers, canteen prices and school trips. Links to the latest news, calendar of events and social media are also available ensuring the whole CBS community can keep up-to-date with day to day activities.
The new site has a more responsive design meaning it is now accessible on mobile devices and tablets without having to zoom in to read the text.
In conjunction with the launch of our new website we are giving away £50 credit to be used on the schools cashless system. All you have to do is subscribe to the Saine Newsletter, (Saine is a free weekly newsletter outlining the events and achievements within the school during the previous week) by entering your email address into the input box at the bottom of the website homepage. The 500th person to sign up will win £50 credit. Full terms and conditions are on the school website. The winner will be announced on the schools twitter page https://twitter.com/cbsomagh on Friday 6th May. This competition is not restricted to pupils in the school, parents or other family members can win the prize and then identify the pupil they wish to be credited with the money.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The winner will have £50 added to their school account. This can be used in the canteen or at the reception to purchase stationary/equipment or sports gear.
- A cash alternative will not be offered.
- The winner will be contacted by email and then revealed on the @cbsomagh twitter page on Friday 6th May.
- Each entrant can only submit their email address once. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Family members are entitled to enter the competition and then identify the pupil they would like their prize to be awarded to if successful.