Construction Boot Camp 4!
When: 9th February 2022
Time: 9.10am – 3.10pm
Application Closing Date: 26th January 2022
Up to 4 Construction Companies and Organisations together with School Employer Connections (SEC) are pleased to launch this ‘Construction NI Boot Camp 4’ Virtual Work Experience Programme to Post Primary Schools across Northern Ireland.
The programme is endorsed by the Construction Industry Training Board NI which is the lead sector body.
The objective of this virtual programme is to inspire young people to follow a career path in the construction industry whilst gaining an insight into the various roles in construction from key construction companies.
‘Construction NI Boot Camp 4’ Schedule.
· The programme will be delivered virtually by Google Classroom on the Speakers for Schools platform
· The programme will last for 1 day commencing at 9:10 and finishing at 15:10.
· Time will be allocated for regular student breaks i.e., 3 thirty-minute breaks per day
· Employer content will be a mixture of presentations, films, virtual tours, activities and student interactions etc.
· Employer participants will come from 7 key Construction Companies such as Farrans, OHMG Group, Graham, Heron Bros., Henry Bros., Dawson Wam and Specialist Joinery Group amongst others.
· These Employers are supported by 5 other Organisations such as The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), The Institute of Civil Engineers (ICE), the Careers Service NI, Belfast Metropolitan College and Workplus amongst others
Students wishing to register for the above opportunity should do so HERE