Construction NI Bootcamp – Timetable
When: 9th February 2022
Time: 9.10am – 3.10pm
Application Closing Date: 26th January 2022
NB: Please note that the closing date for student registration for this opportunity will end on Wednesday 26th January 2022. Student applications received after this date will unfortunately NOT be accepted.
The final timetable for this Virtual Insight Day is shown immediately below:
1. Ulster University – Construction and the Built Environment – 9.30am – 10.30am
2. McLaughlin & Harvey – Construction Careers – 11.00am – 12.00pm
3. Belfast MET – Architecture, Construction Design Professionals – 12.30pm – 1.30pm
4. Workplus – Apprenticeships in Construction – 2.00pm – 3.00pm
Students will get three 30 minutes breaks between each of the four sessions.
The below resources will be provided before/during/after Construction NI Boot Camp 4.
1. Spot the Skills – 12 Job Roles (Go Construct)
2. 11 Learning activities taken from the ‘Go Construct’ website
3. Careers Service – Guides to help with career planning
4. Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) NI – Construction Careers Information Pack
5. Work Inspiration Construction Factsheet
6. Workplus – exploring apprenticeships in construction
7. Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) – Careers in Construction
8. Scape Group & Balfour Beatty – Opening up construction and engineering to students
Students wishing to register for the above opportunity should do so HERE