Crimson UK Access Programme
- Posted by Fearghal Quinn
- Posted in Careers Blog
What is the scheme about?
Crimson Education is the world’s most successful UK/US university admissions support consultancy, with students 4x more likely to gain acceptance to Oxford, Cambridge, the Ivy league and more. Services include personalised support with every aspect of the application process – from university selection strategy and personal statement support, to test preparation and interview practice. This programme has been created to provide support and services to students that wouldn’t usually be able to access it.
30 students will be selected for the Access programme to support them with their university dreams.
- Application support – Four 1:1 sessions with a Strategist covering university and course exploration, extracurricular advice and personal statement feedback.
- Interview training – Five hours of 1:1 support from an Interview Tutor teaching you helpful techniques, responses & bespoke answers and coaching you through mock interviews.
- Admission test tutoring – Five hours of 1:1 support from an Admission Test Tutor breaking down what to expect and what approaches you can take with access to practice tests.
- Webinars – Five hours of informational webinars on important topics such as personal statements and interview advice.
An internal social network for Crimson students, staff, and alumni. Access to a library of webinars, competitions and downloadable assets.
Are you eligible?
Our aim of the programme is to offer our services to students who wouldn’t usually be able to have access to them. If all of these points apply to you, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Aspiring for Oxbridge or G5 Schools
- A strong set of GCSEs with a minimum of seven subjects at grade A-A*
- Have home fee status
- Applying in the 2022-23 cycle
- Predicted minimum grades of AAA at A-level
- If any of the following apply to you: BAME background, eligible for free school meals, disabled, first-generation applicant to university, or household income below £42,000
Who will you be working with?
All of our Strategists and Mentors are graduates from the very universities you are aspiring to attend, giving them first-hand knowledge and experience to share with you.
Interested in applying?
If any students feel they meet the criteria, please click the button below to fill out the form! (Note: Year 13 in NI is equivalent to Year 12 in England)
Applications close 13th May