Degree Apprenticeship Opportunity with Coca Cola & CAFRE
What can you expect if you work at Coca‑Cola HBC?
Well, it’s a fast-paced and empowering learning environment. You’ll be working with people who are proud of the results they produce every day. And you’ll be recognised for your successes and the contribution you make to growing our sustainable business.
What can we offer?
- By joining Coco-Cola as a Manufacturing Higher Level Apprentice, you will join a team of experienced professionals who will support and teach you the skills required to be successful in your apprenticeship role.
- The Higher Level Apprenticeship programme is offered in conjunction with CAFRE Loughry campus, where you will attend in block release whilst studying for a Foundation Degree in Food + Drink Manufacturing.
- You will receive on-the-job training in all areas of manufacturing including production, food safety, quality and lean.
- You will be working in a state of the art manufacturing facility using industry leading technology in food and beverage production.
What do you need?
- Applicants must have a minimum of two A-Levels or equivalent qualifications (which could include a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma or Level 3 Apprenticeship) plus a minimum three GCSE or equivalent qualifications at Grade C or above including English Language, Mathematics and a science subject.
- Experience in a factory environment
- Strong IT skills