Deloitte Career Shapers Programme
Discover your future
If you’re in year 12 or 13, making the right career choice is probably on your radar already. If you’re not sure where to begin or want to test out your talents to see where they fit best, then our Career Shapers days are for you.
What will I get to do?
Designed for school students to get excited about the wealth of possibilities on offer here at Deloitte, Career Shapers is your chance to immerse yourself in our friendly, diverse community for two or three action-packed days.
This is your chance to see how different career paths align to your unique talents and strengths. You’ll take a closer look at Deloitte life and get to grips with what each of our business areas actually does. You’ll even get to take part in immersive case studies, develop life skills and benefit from employability sessions that’ll help to set you up for your future career.
Who’s it for?
If you’re excited about your future and ready to learn more about the world of work, Career Shapers is for you. To apply, you’ll need to be in:
- Year 10, 11 or 12 in England or Wales
- Year 12 or 13 in Northern Ireland
- S4 or S5 in Scotland.
Are there any entry requirements?
- If you’re in year 12 in NI, you need to be on track for at least a Level 4 GCSE in English Language and Level 5 GCSE in Maths.
- If you’re in year 13 in NI, you must have achieved at least a Level 4 GCSE in English Language and Level 5 GCSE in Maths.
When and where does it take place?
For students who join us for Careers Shapers in year 12, we run the programme virtually so that as many students as possible can benefit from it.
Our year 10/11 Career Shapers programmes are hosted online on:
- 13thand 14th February 2023
- 3rdand 4th April 2023
- 24thand 25th July 2023.
If you’re joining us for our year 13 Career Shapers, we’ll be running them in person in various UK offices:
- Reading: 15th-17thFebruary 2023
- Manchester: 12th-14thApril 2023
- London: 19th-21stJuly 2023.
You can find out more about each location here.
For further information on all Deloitte Early Careers programmes please click on link: