Deloitte Entry Level Apprenticeship Scheme
You’ll get to explore your talents, interests and potential – and ultimately develop your career in the direction that inspires you most.
What kind of work will I do?
We provide expertise in things like risk, research and compliance, as well as day-to-day support on everything from finance to HR and IT. Whichever direction you take, you’ll be taught everything you need to make a real impact in one of our specialist teams, supporting client-facing colleagues in one of these areas:
- Accounts and Audit
- Engagement Support Services
- Tax and Legal – Global Employer Services
- Technology and Digital Services
- Business Support Services.
What’s in it for me?
This isn’t just a training programme, you’ll get a permanent job and recognised professional qualifications. You’ll get on-the-job experience from day one, with fast progression on a structured career path. With Deloitte you can enjoy an agile working environment, plenty of training opportunities, an active social life and the chance to join our diversity networks.
How will I develop?
Our tailored approach to development means you’ll continue to progress throughout your career. During your apprenticeship, you’ll get all you need to thrive and grow, including:
- Industry-leading qualifications depending on your role and location, such as a Level 3 City & Guilds Business Administration, Level 3 AAT qualification or Level 4 IT qualification
- Time off to study
- Extensive induction programme
- Career development workshops
- Access to 4,000 e-learning courses on our Skillsoft platform
- Invaluable experience of working on live projects
- Support all the way from mentors, buddies and a dedicated learning team
- Six-monthly appraisals to help you stay on track and plan your future
- Diverse training methods to suit all learning styles such as simulations; residential training courses; and online, on-the-job and classroom-based learning.
You can choose an Entry Level Apprenticeship in these areas:
Audit & Assurance
Building trust and transparency between businesses and the public.
Governance, Risk & Regulation
Mitigating financial, regulatory and operational risk for our clients
Fusing strategy, technology and compliance to provide the best possible tax services
Solving critical challenges for clients with cutting-edge technology