|We would like to invite students interested in applying to 2023 entry Medicine to join us for our exciting and interactive Medicine at Queen’s event.
The event will offer students the opportunity to:
- Hear from Dr Inez Cooke about studying medicine at Queen’s
- Take part in a live interactive clinical skills session
- Hear from Admissions, who will be able to answer any questions students may have.
- Find out what it’s like to study at Queen’s University and more about Belfast from a current medical student
- Ask any questions they may have at this time
These days are for students who are just finishing their AS Level year and who are interested in applying for medicine at any university.
Register using the link below and we will be in touch shortly with the programme for the day and joining instructions.
Date: Monday 20 December 2021
Time: 9:30am – 4:00pm
Venue: Virtual Event
Numbers are limited and registration will close once the event is full. A second event will be held early 2022 for any students unable to attend the event on 20 December. Both events will have the same format.
Please complete our online registration form and we will email you with the link to join the event.
Download sample programme
*Sample programme may be subject to change