Find Your Future in Engineering with Terex – Virtual Work Experience Opportunity
When: 9th February 2022
Time: 10.00am -3.00pm
Application closing date: 26th January 2022
An exciting opportunity waits for those students who want to find out more about a career at a world class global company called Terex.
The event will be chaired by several members of the management team in Omagh who will help to bring an insight into the world of Engineering and how you could be part of a great team at Terex.
You will hear from various team members working across Terex Omagh as the company has many opportunities within our business. From Quality, Safety, Operations, Design Engineering, Finance and HR – whatever your interests, a company like Terex has lots of opportunities and you will hear first-hand about the career paths taken by some of our STEM ambassadors who are currently employed. This will also give you an opportunity to ask questions.
Skills and Experience to be gained from joining this event:
- You will learn some of the most important skills that would benefit you in the manufacturing sector are the transferrable skills you can learn from your hobbies and extra-curricular activities.
- Insight into the range of job roles available within a large Engineering Company.
- Awareness of what it’s like working at a Global Company
- An opportunity to hear about the entry paths available and some guidance on route to employment that may suit you best.
Great for Students who are:
- Looking for opportunities where you can speak up and use your voice to step outside your comfort zone.
- Focused on having a good attitude to work and personal growth through continuous learning and development.
- Able to apply their creative and critical thinking into manufacturing Industry issues.
- Wanting to explore different jobs and pathways for your career.
We all really look forward to hearing from you on the day.