Free virtual work experience for aspiring doctors!
If you’re in years 11 – 14 you’re invited to attend Medic Mentor’s free virtual work experience programme!
A new free work experience session is released every month!
September’s session is: Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Held in the state-of-the-art immersion suite at the University Hospitals of Birmingham, enrol now to gain first-hand experience of:
– A midwifery appointment at the general practice
– Screenings that identify pregnancy-related health problems such as gestational diabetes
– An outpatient clinic and admission to the delivery suite
Medical work experience is essential to your application to medicine, so we hope that all aspiring doctors make the most out of this free opportunity!
Visit www.medicmentor.co.uk to find out more!
Get Into Medicine Conference
What is covered?
- What is it like to be a doctor?
- UCAT & BMAT
- Perspectives from recent successful and current applicants
- CV Building
- Getting Work Experience
- Medical School Interviews
- Medical Personal Statements
How to access Medical Medical Awards, Prizes, Leadership Programmes, and Scholarships to study Medicine at University.
The conferences are hosted on Zoom Meetings. Registration will take place at 9am and the conference will start at 10am running until 3pm