FREE WEBINAR 18th May! Study Medicine/Dentistry Abroad!
Join Medlink Students for a Virtual Open Day: Study Medicine & Dentistry in English Abroad
Did You Know? 50% of all doctors who joined NHS England last year studied abroad.
Over the last 11 years, 1000s of students have flocked to study medicine in English at European universities.
Find out what the hype is about on Medlink Students’ FREE Webinar on the 18th of May, 18:00 UK time.
Learn everything about:
- European medical schools with English-taught medicine and dentistry courses
- Admission requirements (SPOILER ALERT: no UCAT/BMAT!)
- Tuition fees starting from €4,000 (approx. £3,500) per year
How degrees from Europe are recognised in the UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, USA, and more
SPECIAL GUESTS INCLUDE:
- Overseas-graduate doctors
- Students studying in Europe
- University representatives
Live Q&A – your questions will be answered by current students who study abroad
📜 Certificate of Attendance – for your CV