Fujitsu: Software Development Higher Level Apprentice (Level 5)
Start Date: September 2023
Locations: Belfast (customer or office based 2-3 days a week)
Derry (customer or office based 2-3 days a week)
Do you wish to pursue your career in an industry that offers boundless opportunities? Do you want to be at the leading edge of technology? Do you want to work with technology to create a more sustainable future? If so, then perhaps we can help you.
As a Higher Level Apprentice at Fujitsu you will be allocated to one of our Junior Talent Role streams. Each role stream will provide you with the specific training, network and support you need to get off to a flying start in your careers at Fujitsu.
To compliment the role stream specific training, you will also undertake a modular development programme. This covers key skills such as self-awareness, leadership, business awareness and business knowledge. Each module will provide you the opportunity to take charge of your own development and allow you to expand your network with the full Junior Talent cohort across Europe.
Fujitsu are running an exciting apprenticeship programme where you will be enrolled on a three-year Level 5 Apprenticeship in Software, Cloud & Application Development.
You will be aligned to Software Development, which will enable you to develop your skills in Digital Engineering (Software, Platform & DevOps) Testing and Agile disciplines. Throughout your apprenticeship programme you will:
- Attend university studies one day a week and earn while you learn
- As part of your Professions, you will receive technical and people-skills training
- Gain appropriate accreditations in digital technologies
- Coached & mentored by a wide variety of highly skilled, diverse and experienced people
- Be part of a high-performing team
- Balance work, life and study in a company that puts people at the heart of what we do
We can offer you:
- A competitive starting salary of £17,000
- Funding for books to support your study
- Flexible benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Weekly wellbeing hour
- Flexible working
Application closing date: 14th June 2023
Assessment Centre’s will take place in June
Please note, you can only apply for one Apprentice role. Any multiple applications for different roles will be rejected by the recruitment team
For entry criteria for both locations and further information click HERE