Fujitsu: Technical Services Apprentice (Level 3)
Start Date: September 2023
Locations: Belfast (Office based 2 days per week)
Do you wish to pursue your career in an industry that offers boundless opportunities? Do you want to be at the forefront of technology? Do you want to work with technology to create a more sustainable future? If so, then perhaps we can support you.
As an Apprentice Fujitsu you will be allocated to one of our Junior Talent Role streams. Each role stream will provide you with the specific training, network and support you need to get off to a flying start in your careers at Fujitsu.
To compliment the role stream specific training, you will also undertake a modular development programme. This covers key skills such as self-awareness, leadership, business awareness and business knowledge. Each module will provide you the opportunity to take charge of your own development and allow you to expand your network with the full Junior Talent cohort across Europe.
Fujitsu are running an exciting apprenticeship programme where you will be enrolled on a two-year Apprenticeship.
You will be aligned to the infrastructure team which will enable you to develop your skills in platform support and Microsoft technologies.
Throughout your apprenticeship programme you will:
- Receive Networking Infrastructure training through our specialist training provider
- Gain Level 3 Networking Infrastructure Apprenticeship
- Attend Belfast Met to study one day a week and earn while you learn
- Experience training and development in ‘soft’ skills and ‘technical’ skills
- Learn to be part of a high-performing team
As part of your apprenticeship, you will be part of a team with of technical engineers to:
- Support large-scale infrastructure platforms including OS management, cloud management, enterprise backup management and storage management
- Your role will involve incident management and planned change
- You will have the opportunity to work across multiple customer accounts in the private and public sector
- You will work within a team of experienced and professional technical engineers to ensure that Fujitsu deliver a first class, customer centric support service via best practise
We can offer you:
- A competitive starting salary of £15,000
- Funding for books to support your study
- Flexible benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Weekly wellbeing hour
- Flexible working
- 3 A Levels (grade A-C) or a Level 3 BTEC Qualification (MMM or above)
- GCSE Maths (grade A-C or level 4 and above)
- GCSE English (grade A-C or level 4 and above)
Application closing date May 2023
Interviews will take place in June
Please note, you can only apply for one Apprentice role. Any multiple applications for different roles will be rejected by the recruitment team
For further information please click HERE