Fujitsu Virtual Work Experience Opportunity
This programme will begin on 26th July and conclude on 6th August.
The deadline for applications is 21st July and applicants will find out if they have a place on the programme on 22nd July.
On this two-week Fujitsu WorkX virtual work experience programme, you’ll learn about the company’s passion for using technology to create a more inclusive and sustainable future in the Fujitsu Way.
You’ll explore various areas of the business including cybersecurity, quantum computing and automation. And you’ll learn about the key skills you’ll need to be successful at Fujitsu as well as how to kick-start your career with Fujitsu graduate and apprenticeship programmes.
Throughout the programme, you’ll complete quizzes and activities to test and deepen your learning. You’ll also have the opportunity to put your questions to Fujitsu experts in live webinars.
Fujitsu WorkX involves around 20 hours of activity. You can complete the work over 2 weeks, meaning you can fit it around your schedule (whether that be school or college). There are live webinars to get involved in, but if you’re unable to attend these you can watch recordings on-demand.
During this two week programme you will cover the following areas:
- Welcome to Fujitsu – an overview of the company, the Fujitsu Way and Fujitsu technology in the high street.
- Cybersecurity – an introduction to cybersecurity, threats and defence frameworks and cyber intelligence reports.
- Smart Cities – an introduction to smart cities, the Internet of Things and what this means for the future.
- Quantum Computing – an introduction to quantum computing and how it’s used.
- Automation in Action – an overview of automation at Fujitsu, ethics and automation and customer personas.
- Careers at Fujitsu – an introduction to early careers at Fujitsu and how to apply for the apprenticeship and graduate schemes.