Greiner Gold Apprenticeship Programme
Dungannon based Greiner Packaging seeks applicants for their Greiner Gold Apprenticeship Programme.
- Do you want to develop essential technical skills?
- How about getting a recognized vocational and academic qualification?
- And what about getting a broad range of experience in a variety of different technical areas?
- Are you interested in enhancing your opportunities for a career in engineering?
- Working everyday in a fun, fast-moving and innovative work environment?
As a minimum, we are asking that you have (or expect to have at the start of the programme):
- 6 GCSEs grade C or above in English, Maths and a Science/Technical subject
- Strong IT Skills
- 2 A-Levels grade C or above
Completed applications should be submitted by 5pm Monday 18th March 2019
For more information, please contact:
Human Resource Department on 028 8772 3131 or visit http://www.goldenapprenticeship.co.uk