Guidance for getting into Law School
Students interested in law are warmly invited to the Get Into Law conference on Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd April (9:30am – 2pm). This conference is the perfect opportunity for students to learn everything they need to know about pursuing a career in the legal profession.
Saturday 13th May (9:30am – 2pm)
Sunday 14th May (9:30am – 2pm)
Saturday 10th June (9:30am – 2pm)
Sunday 11th June (9:30am – 2pm)
At our conference, I will provide my insight as a judge into life within the legal industry. For just £15 entry, I will offer advice on:
– Life as a law student and a solicitor or barrister (realistic insight into law)
– Legal myth-busting and empowering you to achieve your dream!
– How competitive is it to ‘get into law’?
– What really makes you stand out from the crowd?
– Your application timeline (compartmentalising and working SMART)
– CV, extracurricular activities and transferable skills for law
– The UCAS form – key components to be aware of
– The personal statement (and the academic reference)
– Interviews (basics, deeper insights and how to shine)
– Entrance exams: LNAT, Cambridge/Oxford Law Exam and their significance.
The conference will give students insight into what a legal career entails and will provide the building blocks needed to be successful in their application to university. By sharing our expert knowledge about the UCAS application process for law, your students will be provided with all the resources and guidance they need to succeed in their law school applications.
Get into Law registration form: https://lawmentor.org.uk/product/get-into-law-conference/
*The cost per entry is £15, which covers administrative and technological costs.