IGNITE Apprentice Programme 2020
IGNITE Apprentice Programme 2020 Career Opportunities
As part of our IGNITE programme, we are looking to recruit for our 2020 Apprentice Programme.
We are recruiting for the below positions to start in September 2020.
- Apprentice Mechanical Engineer Derrylin, Northern Ireland.
- Apprentice Electrical Engineer Derrylin, Northern Ireland.
As part of your apprenticeship at Encirc you will receive:
- A competitive salary.
- A fully funded apprenticeship qualification which is relevant for your role.
- The opportunity to work in a world leading organisation with world leading
- Full support throughout your apprenticeship journey through on the job
mentoring including additional learning support from a college mentor/
- Access to additional learning opportunities.
- Opportunity to support future recruitment and career events.
If you wish to apply for the IGNITE Apprentice Programme, please provide an application form and CV. Application forms are available on the Encirc Intranet, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01928 76 2297. The Careers Team will also provide you with
a copy of the full job description. The closing date for this role is Saturday 15th August 2020.
Encirc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.