Lloyds Bank link up with QUB to offer scholarships worth up to £16,500!
- Posted by Fearghal Quinn
- Posted in Careers Blog
Become a Lloyds Scholar at Queen’s University Belfast!
Queens have partnered with Lloyds Banking Group to offer 15 undergraduate students the opportunity to become a Lloyds Scholar. This exciting opportunity is the first of its kind in Northern Ireland.
The Scholarship package includes:
- Learn valuable skills and boost your employability through lectures, workshops, and events run by the Lloyd’s Banking Group
- Gain work experience with up to two paid summer internships
- An annual bursary of £1,000 to help with living costs and study materials
- Receive cash awards for good grades each year
- Benefit from advice and support from a dedicated mentor
- Undertake volunteering opportunities
- End of course excellence awards for top scholars when you graduate
- The opportunity to join the Lloyd’s Graduate Leadership Programme if you wish
To be eligible, you must have:
- A residual household income of under £25,000.
- A confirmed offer from Queen’s University Belfast and have selected us as your first choice (any degree discipline).
For more information and to apply, visit: www.qub.ac.uk/Study/Undergraduate/Fees-and-scholarships/Scholarships/lloyds-scholarship
Deadline for applications is: Friday 26th May