Medic Mentor – Medical Leadership Programme
Compound Extracurricular Activities!
Beyond just ticking boxes, engaging in a variety of extracurriculars showcases your diverse skills and passions. Whether it’s volunteering, research, leadership roles, or community involvement, these compound activities paint a vibrant picture of your character and commitment.
Here’s why it matters:
- Versatility: Medical schools seek well-rounded individuals. A mix of activities demonstrates your ability to balance responsibilities and thrive in diverse environments.
- Leadership Skills: Taking on leadership roles showcases your initiative and capacity to guide others, a crucial skill for future doctors.
- Adaptability: Medicine is dynamic. Involvement in different activities highlights your adaptability and readiness for the challenges of a medical career.
- Passion for Service: Medicine is a service-oriented profession. Volunteering and community service reflect your genuine commitment to making a positive impact.
- Networking Opportunities: Engaging in various activities exposes you to different networks, broadening your perspectives and potential mentors.
One compound activity you can join is the Medical Leadership Programme, where you’ll:
- Develop Essential Leadership Skills
- Explore Research and Wider Reading Topics
- Gain Valuable Experience Setting You Apart in Your Medical or Dental School Applications
This is a unique opportunity to get involved with the only National Medical Leadership Programme in the UK! Applications are now open for doctors and dentists.
Don’t miss the deadline – Apply by Friday, October 20th!