Medicine at Queens Event
This event will be online and we would like to invite you to attend.
Date: Monday 20th December 2021
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
The programme is aimed at pupils who are considering applying to Medicine for 2023 entry.
This event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Hear from the Admissions Lead for Medicine – Dr. Inez Cooke
- Hear from different academics about different career opportunities and working life in General Practice or as a Pathologist or Surgeon
- Speak with current students about their personal experiences and gain a real insight into what student life at Queen’s could be like for you
- Take part in a live interactive clinical skills session
- Find out more about studying Medicine at Queen’s including course content, hours of study, and assessment methods.
*Sample programme may be subject to change