Medicine at Queen’s Event – Registration now open
Year 13 pupils who are considering applying to Medicine for 2024 entry can now book to attend the “Medicine at Queen’s” event on Monday 19 December 2022 in the Medical Biology Centre at Queen’s University.
Date: Monday 19th December
Time: 8.45am – 4.20pm
Venue: Medical Biology Centre, 97 Lisburn Rd
This event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Hear from the Admissions Lead for Medicine – Dr. Inez Cooke
- Hear from different academics about different career opportunities and working life in General Practice or as a Pathologist or Surgeon
- Interactive Activities in Anatomy, Physiology and Clinical Skills
- Speak with current students about their personal experiences and gain a real insight into what student life at Queen’s could be like for you
- View state of the art learning facilities
- Meet the academics and ask any questions you may have about Medicine as a career
- Find out more about studying Medicine at Queen’s including course content, hours of study, and assessment methods.
We encourage any Year 13 students who are considering applying to Medicine for 2024 entry to attend.
Please register through the following link: