Moy Park – Engineering Apprenticeship
- Posted by Fearghal Quinn
- Posted in Careers Blog
An Apprenticeship with Moy Park isn’t just another job, it’s an opening into an exciting and rewarding career
Why Choose Moy Park?
The Food Industry is an exciting place to be an Engineer.
Our Engineering teams have access to some of the most innovative, modern and technically automated equipment available, to manufacture a wide range of food products for our consumers.
- Working with industry approved training partners we will support you in your career by giving you the opportunity to practice what you learn in the classroom back in your workplace and gain invaluable support from a highly skilled engineering team.
- Our apprenticeship programme will provide you with the right level of training and support to enable you to grow and become a multi-skilled engineer on completion of your 4 year programme
- We offer a competitive starting salary from £18,250 and the opportunity to earn in excess of £35k once fully qualified.
Would I be suited to this type of career?
Here’s an idea of the kind of person we’re looking for:-
- I like finding out how things work and learning to fix them if they’re broken
- I want to work in a role that keeps me interested
- I’m great at multi-tasking and managing my time
- I get things done, and people know they can reply on me
- I enjoy working as part of a team, and I don’t mind if it sometimes involves getting a bit dirty
- I’d love a job that keeps me fit and active, I don’t want to be stuck behind a desk all day
We have a few requirements that we would like you to meet, these include:-
- A good academic background
- Grades A-C in Maths and English or equivalent in GCSE’s or Functional Skills
- A valid driving licence or be able to commit to passing your driving licence within the first year of your apprenticeship with us
- You must be 18yrs+ to join our apprenticeship programme
So what are you waiting for?
Don’t delay, join our Moy Park Apprenticeship Programme and start your career today
Starting Date: September 2021
Applications Close: Sunday 13th June 2021
Agriculture NI – Randalstown and Ballymena
Agriculture GB – Ashbourne and Sleaford