Multi Mini Interview Preparation Workshop for students applying to Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary at University!
Dates: Saturday 4th December 2021
Time: 8:45am – 12:30pm
Price: £120.00 (Including VAT)
Delivery: Webinar via Zoom
Get 10% off with the code CAREER10 !
*Please note, the discount code provided must be used at the time of booking and applies to new bookings only. Subject to availability. Valid until 30th November 2021. Usual booking terms and conditions apply.
This course will equip students with the experience, knowledge and confidence needed to excel in their Multi Mini Interviews for Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary school. Designed and conducted by experienced Doctors, NHS Consultant Physicians, Dental Surgeons and Senior Lecturers with extensive experience and understanding in the interview process, our course will thoroughly prepare students in each and every aspect needed to gain their place on their desired course.
Attendees will participate in a MMI circuit where they will be tested through various questions and provided with constructive feedback, providing them with the opportunity to correctly convey relevant and useful information in their university interviews.
- To provide students with integral practical experience needed to effectively prepare for Medical, Dental or Veterinary Multi Mini Interviews at University.
- Practise interview technique.
- Communicate personal attributes effectively throughout each station.
- Continued repetition of correct etiquette and body language.
- Develop interview strategy and lateral thinking to questions.
- Gain feedback and constructive criticism on answers.
- Become experienced in the MMI process and build confidence.
This course is conducted as a Webinar via Zoom. Students will be provided with the Zoom link prior to the session and log on in the morning.
Our course is hosted by our faculty, made up of medical professionals, who will divide the attendees into various ‘breakout rooms’ where the MMIs will commence. Each delegate will be exposed to invaluable experience at each interview station within the MMI circuit, accurately simulating real university interviews.
Students will be provided with comprehensive constructive feedback on their performance, surrounding their body language, interview etiquette, answer technique and content, of which they can utilise to improve and prepare.
To book your place, please use the link below or call us in the office on 028 9073 5273: