NI Civil Service: Vehicle and Plant Fitter Apprentice Opportunity
DEPARTMENT: Department for Infrastructure (DfI)
SALARY: £19,121 (under review)
LOCATION: Northbrook Depot Coleraine, Arvalee Depot Omagh, Seagoe Depot Craigavon
Completed application forms must be submitted no later than 12:00 noon (UK time) on Friday 19th May 2023.
- Enjoy working with vehicles and machinery?
- Enjoy doing practical work and using technology?
- Enjoy problem solving, logical reasoning and working to deadlines?
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and busy environment?
- Have a passion for a rewarding career and development in a public sector profession?
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who meet the following eligibility criteria. If a candidate is awaiting results a provisional offer can be made.
Applicants must, by the closing date for applications have:
- Have or be expecting to have successfully achieved at least 5 GCSEs at Grade F, including at least Grade C in Maths and English by the end of the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Possess a full and current car driving licence or provide an undertaking that you will study towards and successfully obtain this within 24 months of taking up the post.
- Provide confirmation that you have already enrolled or intend to enrol on the relevant Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (Heavy Vehicle) course, due to commence 4th September 2023