NI Water Apprentice Academy 2022
- Posted by Fearghal Quinn
- Posted in Careers Blog
Applications for the 2022 NI Water Apprentice Academy close on Monday 4th October. Don’t miss out on a career that really matters!
3 posts available in Omagh!
The four year NI Water Apprenticeship Programme is designed to ensure you gain real life, on the job experience and develop new skills and knowledge that will provide you with a platform from which you can build a successful career within NI Water. You will also enjoy being able to share your experiences and learn from other apprentices and colleagues.
Following completion of the Apprenticeship Programme, successful Apprentices will have the opportunity to move into the role of a Water or Waste Water Technician.
As part of the apprenticeship scheme NI Water will offer you:
• A 4 year comprehensive training programme;
• Completion of a Level 2 and 3 Water & Waste Water Operations;
• Mandatory Health & Safety Training;
• Other operational training;
• Support via an experienced mentor;
• Day to day work experience.
For further details click on link: https://www.niwater.com/jobs/