NIE Networks – Apprenticeship Opportunities
NIE Networks annual recruitment campaign will open on Monday 28th January 2019.
Our apprenticeship programme offers training in a number of different roles. Each year we recruit apprentices for one or more of these roles depending on our business requirements. This year we are recruiting for Overhead Lines and Survey Apprentices.
During the two or three year programme all apprentices will work towards achieving a nationally recognised qualification alongside gaining new technical and practical skills.
What you need to know:
- Advertised January/February annually
- Online application process
- Competitive application process including aptitude test, practical assessment and interview
- Minimum entry requirement 4 GCSEs, including Maths, English language and Science at Grade C (or equivalent)
- Must be aged 16 by time of starting (September)
- Sponsored study to achieve Level 3 Diploma (BTEC) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Starting salary c.£12,000,increasing annually
- Expect to complete on c£23,000 including potential for standby and overtime etc.
Further information can be found on website: http://www.nienetworks.co.uk/Careers