Nutrition at Ulster Taster Days
- Posted by Fearghal Quinn
- Posted in Careers Blog
Are you interested in studying: Food and Nutrition, Human Nutrition or Dietetics at Ulster?
The Nutrition at Ulster Taster Days will give you a chance to:
- Sit in on lectures and practical classes taken by Nutrition students
- Speak to Course Directors/Lecturers about the courses
- Talk to current Ulster students about their experiences
- Learn about world class research undertaken in NICHE
- Hear from students about placements and employability
- Understand the admission requirements
Available dates: Monday 29th October 2018; Tuesday 30th October 2018; Thursday 1st November 2018; Thursday 14th Feb 2019; Monday 18th February 2019; Tuesday 19th February 2019.
Each day will follow a similar timetable (9:15am – 2:30pm)
To book your place and receive more information on the day, please contact:
Dr Alyson Hill
T: 028 701 24128