Parent Teacher Schedule
- Posted by Fearghal Quinn
- Posted in School News
Revised Schedule of Year 12 & Post 16 Parent Teacher Meetings
As a result of industrial action teachers have been advised by their unions not to attend parent meetings after school. Therefore, we have to reschedule our Year 12, Year 13 and Year 14 Parent Teacher meetings for Wednesday 22nd November 2017. I am aware that school closures interrupt learning and are an inconvenience to parents and carers and so I am writing to give you advance notice of these arrangements.
Please see below for the arrangements for that day.
- The school will be closed for all students on Wednesday 22nd November 2017 to facilitate the Year 12, Year 13 and Year 14 Parent Teacher Meetings.
- All subject teachers will report to parents on that day as follows:
Year 12 Parent Teacher Meeting
- The Year 12 Parent Meeting will begin at 10.00am and will finish at 11.30am. Parents are asked to arrive early to ensure that all teacher consultations are completed before 11.30am.
Year 13 and Year 14 Parent Teacher Meeting
- The Year 13 and Year 14 Parent Meeting will begin at 1.00pm and will finish at 3.00pm. Parents are asked to arrive early to ensure that all teacher consultations are completed before 3.00pm.
- Year 13 and Year 14 pupils should attend the meeting with their parents in full school uniform.
Thank you for your patience and understanding with regard to this matter.
Mr F McConnell