PwC Business Insight Week
- Posted by Fearghal Quinn
- Posted in Careers Blog
PwC are one of the world’s leading professional services organisations.
Applications are now welcome from year 13 students to attend a Business Insight Week in their Belfast office – spend an action-packed, paid week during your summer holiday- meeting new people, experiencing the work carried out, finding out which skills you’ll need for a successful career in one of their teams and making new friends.
Throughout the week, you’ll have the opportunity to gain lots of valuable skills, build your network of professionals and explore your career options with PwC. Maybe you’re interested in doing an apprenticeship, you’re considering going to university, or you’re still not sure, and you simply want to find out more about PwC and which areas of business or technology interest you most. The Business Insight Week will help you to answer these questions by giving you an insight into our business areas, and you’ll hear from staff who have joined PwC through a range of pathways and programmes. The experiences that you gain should help you understand what we do at PwC, why we do it, and what area of the business will suit you best. You’ll see how we support household brands, governments, charities and global companies with everything from planning for the future, to how they can make the most of their technology and meet the challenges of the changing world of business.
What you’ll need
- Currently in Year 13 in Northern Ireland and finishing school or college in 2021
- You’ll need to be on course for a 96 UCAS tariff from your BTEC, or across your top 3 A-Levels or equivalent qualification (excluding general studies and the EPQ)
- You’ll need to have achieved a GCSE (or equivalent) grade 4 in Maths and English
- You’ll need to be eligible to work in the UK without company sponsorship
Who are we looking for?
- Students who are keen to pursue a career in Business, Accounting or Technology
- Students who are committed to learning and developing new skills
- Students who want to grow their professional network and meet new people
- Students who are motivated, engaged and keen to learn
- Students who fulfil our academic criteria
When to apply
- The deadline for applications is the 14 February 2020
For further information please follow link: