QUB Medicine Event 2021
Queen’s University are pleased to advise that The School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Science will once again be running their very successful Medicine at Queen’s Open Day.
This event will be online and we would like to invite you to attend.
Date: Friday 21st May or Wednesday 26th May 2021*
Time: 9:30am – 4pm
*Please note due to a limit on numbers we will be running 2 events, both events will have the same format you do not need to attend both. Please choose your preferred date, however depending on numbers you may be asked to attend the event on the date you did not register for.
This event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Hear from the Admissions Lead for Medicine – Dr. Inez Cooke
- Hear from different academics about different career opportunities and working life in General Practice or as a Pathologist or Surgeon
- Speak with current students about their personal experiences and gain a real insight into what student life at Queen’s could be like for you
- Take part in a live interactive clinical skills session
- Find out more about studying Medicine at Queen’s including course content, hours of study, and assessment methods.
*Sample programme may be subject to change
Follow link to register: https://www.qub.ac.uk/schools/mdbs/MedicineEvent2021/