Reminder: Nuffield Research Placement Programme
Nuffield Research Placements are an INCREDIBLE opportunity that allows Year 13 students to engage in a hands-on research project where they can make a real and meaningful contribution towards the work of a host organisation. The placements take place during July into August and are a FANTASTIC and FREE opportunity for Year 13 students to apply their skills and knowledge learned at school and work alongside researchers and industry professionals to:
- Develop their subject understanding alongside research and quantitative skills to expand their career prospects
- Learn more about higher education and different career paths
- Enhance their UCAS personal statements and application to university
- Apply for a Gold CREST Award
- We will reimburse their travel expenses and we offer a £200 bursary to eligible students.
The deadline for applications has been extended until 14th April so there is still a chance for students to apply for this amazing opportunity.
The following is a link to a short video clip which illustrates what it’s like to take part in the scheme: https://youtu.be/nXBLKhlau9w
To find out more and to answer any questions there will be an applicant virtual meeting on Thursday 7th of April from 12.30-12:50 pm. This meeting will cover all aspects of the application process including completing the personal statement.
To register please contact email@example.com