Reminder to Year 13 Pupils: QUB Pathway Opportunity Programme
- Posted by Fearghal Quinn
- Posted in Careers Blog
The Pathway Opportunity Programme has been supporting students since it began in 2017. Since then, it has seen over 800 students pass through its Pathways, receiving support in study and academic skills, university applications and confidence building activities. The Pathway Opportunity Programme gives you, as a student, the chance to study a little of your chosen subject on campus at Queen’s University Belfast in order to prepare you for the transition to university life.
By participating in the Pathway Opportunity Programme, you will have the chance to:
- Receive a reduced grade conditional offer or a guaranteed interview (where applicable).
- Receive a £1000 Kilwaughter Minerals Bursary to help you with your studies at Queen’s University Belfast.
- Meet like-minded students and get to know a range of Academics and staff.
- Attend a completely free Summer School that gives you the chance to study as a Queen’s student.
- Improve and build a range of skills such as study skills, confidence and knowledge.
- Get support and help with applications and transitioning into University life.
Applications for the School’s Pathway Opportunity Programme close at noon on 15 November.
Full details of eligibility criteria and how to apply can be found here