South West College – Chief Executive Scholarship Scheme 2022
The SWC Chief Executive Scholarship Scheme 2022 is now open for application.
As part of the College’s commitment to Widening Access and Participation for pupils from local feeder schools, SWC are launching three new fully funded Higher Education Scholarships for full-time study on the following programmes:
- Ulster University Foundation Degree in Science in Computing and The Open University BSc (Hons) Top-Up in Computing Science (Dungannon Campus). This Scholarship has a total value of £10,030 over 3 years to the successful applicant.
- The Open University Foundation Degree in Visual Media Arts and The Open University BA (Hons) Top-Up in Visual Media Arts (Film & Games) (Enniskillen Campus). This Scholarship has a total value of £10,030 over 3 years to the successful applicant.
- The Open University BSc (Hons) in Corporate Law and Finance (Omagh Campus). This Scholarship has a total value of £13,890 over 3 years.
The scholarships will be awarded as a fee waiver for the full-time tuition fees for three years.
Criteria for Application
Applicants must be on target to achieve predicted grades of no less than 3 B’s at A ‘level or equivalent grades for BTEC / OCR Cambridge Technical qualifications (Applicants who attain higher grades will be ranked higher in the application process). Original Evidence of Predicted Grades must be provided.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s of that includes English and Maths at grade C
- Applicants must provide evidence of full time residence in a Quintile 1 or Quintile 2 postcode address.
- Applicants as part of the application process must also submit a 500-word statement of why they feel they should receive one of the 3 South West College Chief Executive’s Scholarship Awards” why they want to study the relevant course and their career ambitions.
The closing date for applications is 12th August 2022 and must be returned to the Chief Executive’s Office – email@example.com with all supporting evidence.