Trainee Quantity Surveyor position – Omagh
Salary: £15,000 – £25,000
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Expert are seeking applications for this superb Trainee QS role with an established Civil Engineering Contractor based in the Omagh area. As a Quantity Surveying Apprentice you will be an important part of the team, assisting in the full range of Quantity Surveying Duties for Civil Engineering projects. This will include assisting the team in:
– Scoping out new projects
– Estimating the cost of new projects
– Gathering information on products
– Taking part in and arranging events in the community when new ideas are being considered Page 2 of 3
– Creating reports which recommend new projects
– Creating documents for contractors to submit price proposals for new projects
– Evaluating proposals from contractors and recommending contractors
– Producing the documentation for contracts for new projects
– Monitoring how projects are progressing
Our Client are offering the flexibility to complete a Quantity Surveying Degree part time or a 5 year HLA programme.
Please contact Kevin on 079716 49046 to discuss this vacancy or forward your CV using the link below.