Trainee Receptionist & Administrator / Apprentice – Westland Horticulture
Welcome to Westland Horticulture. An award-winning horticultural organisation who creates unique and innovative gardening products.
Are you looking to build a career? Are you ready to experience a new challenge within a thriving business, who can offer job security and excellent on the job training? If yes, APPLY NOW!
Westland offers an early-career development program within a range of business functions and we are currently recruiting for our Reception/Business Administration team at our Head Office in Granville Industrial Estate Dungannon.
We are offering you an opportunity to “learn and earn on the job” and gain real commercial experience within a business and if you are interested in gaining a qualification, we can also partner with a local college or learning provider on Level 2 or Level 3 apprenticeship. These qualifications can lead on to further study and ultimately to a successful career within your desired business function.
The business has a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture and to achieve our vision we recognise the importance of developing talented, hardworking individuals who are enthusiastic, forward-thinking and passionate about achieving impressive business results.
- Positive attitude and team spirit.
- Great communication skills.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to complete tasks alone as well as within a team.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade 4 (C) or above including Maths and English.
- High level of both numeracy and literacy.
- Strong IT skills, proficient on Microsoft Office programs.
This role is office based and due to location will require the successful candidate to hold a driver’s licence and access to a vehicle.
Why work for us? It’s simple…
Growth in the Business and growth in the people.
You will not only broaden your horizons, but we will also give you the platform to succeed in your career.
- You will gain unrivalled hands-on experience from Day 1.
- You will gain a strong sense of commercial awareness setting you up for a rewarding career.
- You will work alongside innovators, critical thinkers and leaders who are transforming our industry.
- You will help us shape the future of horticulture.
- You will receive competitive pay and benefits package.
Westland Horticulture is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 01/03/2023
Reference ID: RE/02/23