Trinity College – Virtual Information Session
Trinity College staff are continuing to work remotely and are holding a Virtual Information Session for A-Level students on Tuesday 28th April at 4pm.
Students and parents/guardians are invited to join the interactive virtual information session on the 28th, with opportunities for Q and A. This will include an overview of the CAO application process, and details of Trinity’s feasibility study. Registration can be done via this link.
CAO (late application) and Feasibilty Study Deadlines are both next Friday 1st May:
- For details of CAO late application, please see here: www.cao.ie/apply.php
- For an overview of Trinity’s feasibility study please see page 243 of the 2020 Undergraduate Prospectus.
- For further details and to download the application form, please see: www.tcd.ie/study/apply/alternative-paths-to-trinity/, under the drop down heading “Feasibility Study in Admissions (Northern Ireland – A Levels)” . Ordinarily these applications are submitted by post to Academic Registry, so for students who have already posted them, post is being collected and students should receive acknowledgement of receipt of applications. However, due to college closures, it is recommended that any new applications should be emailed to Academic.Registry@tcd.ie with Subject Heading: Northern Ireland Feasibility Study Application, by the deadline.
COVID updates: As staff appreciate there is much uncertainty regarding COVID implications for A Level students this year, regular updates will be posted on the Trinity website and on their social media channels. Please see FAQs for prospective students for 2020 .
Chat to students: a student chat function will be available on Trinity’s website from early May, which allows prospective students to ask current students questions about their Trinity experience. There will be range of undergraduate and postgraduate student ambassadors from different subject areas, and backgrounds. This will be announced on social media channels.
Admissions queries: Admissions and recruitment teams continue to work from home, so if any students have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact Academic Registry firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events and Information for Year 13 students:
- Virtual Spring events: More virtual information sessions will be running over the coming weeks, suitable for Year 12 and 13 students. Parents/guardians are also welcome to attend. Please register here for an information session. Individual registrations are welcomed.
- Events for next Autumn: . Some early birds have already been in touch requesting campus tours/ fair attendance for next year, so the 2020-21 request form is available here. Please fill in this short form to add your request here to our database. A virtual campus tour is coming soon!
- For details of Northern Irish Entry Requirements and for details about the CAO system generally please see: www.tcd.ie/study/country/n-ireland/ and www.tcd.ie/cao and www.cao.ie. Soft copies of 2020 Undergraduate Prospectus and all brochures can be found here: www.tcd.ie/study/prospectus/