- Posted by Fearghal Quinn
- Posted in Careers Blog
The UCAS Hub provides students with all the tools and information they need – in one place. So, when it comes to exploring subjects, considering apprenticeships, or writing a killer personal statement – UCAS has it covered.
Here are five reasons students should sign up:
- Options – and lots of them. From over 35,000 undergraduate courses to choose from, and the latest apprenticeship vacancies, there’s something for everyone.
- Direction – with timely reminders and a handy to-do list, it keeps students on track and engaged.
- One-to-one support – based on what they’ve told us, we’ll fast-track them to the information they need.
- Solutions – we’ll help them narrow it down – explore, filter, and favourite the things which matter to them most.
- A safe space – where they can save their research, edit, and return to at any time.
And the best bit – each student will have their own dashboard which they can customise and tailor to their needs. Organise tools, remove the ones they don’t need, and tick off their to-do list. It’s their space, and their future.
The UCAS Hub is free and easy to use. All students need to do is follow these three simple steps to sign up:
Step 1 – Register
To get started, visit ucas.com/hub.
Step 2 – Verify your account
Once you’ve registered, you’ll be asked to verify your account. An email will be sent to the email address you registered with and all you need to do is hit ‘Activate account’.
Step 3 – Sign in
Now you’re ready to sign in and start exploring! The first time you do, we’ll ask you some extra questions so we can help you find the right info.
To pick up where you left off, visit ucas.com/hub or click ‘Sign in’ on the top right hand side of any page on ucas.com and select ‘Students’.