UCAT bursary applications are now open
UCAT bursary applications are now open for year 13 students. This bursary allows eligible students to sit the UCAT exam for free.
Year 13 students can apply below:
To be eligible, students need to meet one of the following criteria:
– Free School Meals
– 16 to 19 Bursary (England), or EMA (Scotland, Wales or NI)
– HE Student Finance means-tested maintenance award.
– Universal Credit
– Working or Child Tax Credit
– Income Support, or Job Seeker’s Allowance (JSA), or
– Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
– Asylum Support
Full criteria can be found here: https://www.ucat.ac.uk/register/bursary-scheme/
|Bursary scheme opens:||24 May 2022 at 9.30am (BST)|
|Application deadline:||30 September 2022 at 4pm (BST)|
|Voucher expiry date:||16 October 2022|