Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship Opportunity
Mid Ulster Cars Ltd Toyota Franchise, Cookstown
We are a family run business with Toyota franchise for over 40 years. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Motor Vehicle Technician. The successful applicant will be put on the Toyota Technician Qualification.
We are Seeking Apprentices at ALL LEVELS
With a key focus to inspire, mentor and nurture your skills, a 3-year apprenticeship within our Toyota Workshops is an excellent opportunity to kick start your career within the automotive sector.
This is a great opportunity to gain real hands-on experience whilst also gaining a recognised qualification and the best part is, you get the opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
About the role:
- To perform all work assigned quickly, economically and to the Company and Manufacturer standards.
- To advise Technicians if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek assistance and authority in the rectification of faults.
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers, and reading technical bulletins as required.
- To attend college (where required) and attain sufficient level of competence to obtain motor vehicle examinations.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4 GCSE’s (English Language, Maths)
What we will give back to you:
- A qualification as an Toyota Service Technician
- A supportive and nurturing environment
- Paid Leave to Attend Technical College
- Academic release and enrolment to course.
Salary: £200.00-£400.00 per week
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Application deadline: 08/07/2022