Virtual Work Experience: Careers in Nursing & Midwifery
Date: 23rd November 2021
Time: 10am – 12:30pm
Closing date for application: 9th November
This is an exciting opportunity for you to find out more about a career in Nursing and Midwifery from a range of nurses and Midwives from hospital, community and specialist services.
You will get the opportunity to find out:
What their job role involves in
- Adult Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Learning Disability nursing
- Children’s’ Nursing
- How nursing and midwifery makes a difference to the people’s lives
- How nursing and midwifery work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- How you can specialise in a specific area of interest and progress your career
Some questions that can be answered for you
- How do I become a Nurse /Midwife?
- What subjects will be required for University entry?
- What does the degree course involve?
- What skills do I need to be a nurse/Midwife ?
The session will be interactive so there will be lots of opportunity to ask questions. We look forward to seeing you on the day.
Skills/Experiences You Will Gain:
•Some insight into Nursing and Midwifery