Deloitte Audit BrightStart Scheme
Places are currently available on Deloitte’s Audit BrightStart Scheme. This is an excellent alternative route to University.
Paths to qualification
School leaver trainees within the Audit practice complete the Accounting Technicians Ireland qualification (ATI) followed by the Chartered Accountants Ireland qualification (ACA). The firm is committed to supporting students through this course of study and subsequent admittance to the institute not only by providing the competencies through the audit work but also fully supporting this course of study through their Professional Education support programme. This provides a mixture of study leave, tutorials, mock exams and additional internal support mechanisms such as an exam hotline.
Deloitte look for a minimum of 260 UCAS points as well as evidence of a strong academic background through GCSEs (including at least a B in Maths and a C in English).
How does BrightStart compare to university?
No one can tell you what the best route is for you. We all have our own passions and capabilities, and will be inspired and learn in different ways. What we can tell you is what BrightStart apprentices enjoy:
- A permanent job
- Professional qualifications, and paid time off to study
- The chance to work with and learn from industry leaders
- The support of a buddy and mentor at work
- A market-leading salary plus lots of fantastic benefits
- Real projects with real clients
- Valuable insights into the business world
- Career opportunities that will take you as far as you want to go
- A great working environment, with an active social scene
- Volunteering opportunities
To apply, or for more information, please contact Claire Russell at email@example.com